Thursday, June 30, 2011

It's that time of year again....

No, not Christmas. Although it's about like Christmas in my book. Time to travel! Will be Leaving on a Jet Plane on Monday off to the Wild Blue Yonder. Currently a bit overwhelmed with everything that I have to do before I leave!!!!

FYI, this trip I will be pretty busy and without a laptop, so I'm not sure how much I will post, but I will definitely keep you updated. Also, I haven't quite decided where I'm going yet. I plan to make it up as I go along (Ha! To those of you who think I don't plan. That's totally a plan).

Just to keep things interesting, I've decide that as I decide where I'm going to go, I'm going to give you a clue on the blog. Like one big interactive game of Carmen San Diego!!! (best show ever!). Or Big Bird goes to China (also amazing cinematography). I realize that this is pretty pointless since a lot of people know my general plans and everyone can just google my clues. But still, it will be educational if nothing else. And entertaining to me. And if you're cool, you'll use your brain instead of your browser. :)

Your first clue:

My first stop Monday morning will be hanging out in the airport in the capital of Virginia. Next, I will be flying into the airport named after the 35th President of the United States. After a brief layover there, I will finally be leaving the US to enter the land famous for the creation of the Mawlawi Order. Where I will arrive on Tuesday morning in the city 'where East meets West'. :)

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! And bet on the red robot.

    I've found a part of town here in London called "Clerkenwell."

    ReplyDelete