Thursday, July 29, 2010

Quick update and travel plans

Hey all.

Just wanted to let you know that yes, I am still alive. It's been a crazy couple of weeks. Will hopefully start posting again for real, but for now, a quick update:

Research: Going messy and stressful, but going, so it could be worse.

Camera: Finally got a new one, after much hassle.

Highlights of the last few weeks: Went to Bintan (island in Indonesia), Sentosa (island off of Singapore), done hours of karaoke, eaten lots of yummy things like black pepper crab, experienced the dance craze that is Mambo Jambo night at Zouk, saw remote-control-glow-in-the-dark kites, went to Night Fest, saw some friends from undergrad.

EAPSI: only one week left of the program! Still working on analyses and putting together my presentation.

Travel Plans: Here's my current itinerary, posted for prosperity, and so that if I disappear, at least someone will have some idea of which country I'm supposed to last have been in:

July 30th-Aug 4th = Bali, Indonesia

Aug 7th-13th = Java, Indonesia

Aug 13th- 14th = Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Aug 14th - 21st = Laos

Aug 21st- Aug 29th = Cambodia

Aug 29-Aug 31 = Singapore

So excited! So wish I had more time. So hope I make all my flights! =)

1 comment:

  1. It is so nice to be young and full of energy.
    Glad you posted the schedule so I know where you are. Love reading your adventures and please be careful. Lots of love.

    ReplyDelete